Christina Aguilera Opens Up About Gwen Stefani And Blake Shelton's New Affair

It seems that Christina Aguilera approves of Gwen Stefani's new affair with fellow "The Voice" judge Blake Shelton






In an interview with E! News, Aguilera, 34, said: "You know, I just saw them yesterday. I stopped and I popped my head into Gwen's trailer and checked in on her," noting: "I've known her for many, many years, and because of the show, I've known Blake for ten seasons in now - how many years is that? So I know they're both amazing people."



The singer went on: "And I know firsthand what it's like to go through a divorce, and it can be hard for you no matter who you are or what you're going through, but then under a media microscope, it's insane! So my heart goes out to anyone going through it. Divorce is rough enough. Find happiness where you can, and if it's in each other, more power to them!"


"Everyone deserves to be happy, and I'm glad we're keeping it in the family!" Christina claimed, adding: "That sounded weird…Not incestual type!"



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts