Adele Gives First Live "Hello" TV Performance (VIDEO)

A sneak peek of Adele's first live TV performance of her brand new single "Hello" has been released. 






Adele's upcoming hour-long BBC Music special will feature performances of her big hits as well as tracks from her highly anticipated new album called "25", which is set to be dropped on November 20th.



In the clip, the singer makes the shocking revelation that she wasn't sure she would make a comeback after having her baby Angelo with her boyfriend Simon Koncecki.


"It was that thing of, do I or don't I want to go back to my music," Adele said, adding: "Obviously I do, and I just wanted to make sure that everything was in place for me to do it so I could do it properly."


Check out the video below...


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts