Eiza González Opens Up About Her Series "From Dusk Till Dawn" (INTERVIEW)

Eiza González, best known for playing Santanico Pandemonium on "From Dusk till Dawn: The Series", posed for the cover of Para Todos magazine's September 2015 issue. 






In an interview with the mag, González, 25, talked about her series "From Dusk till Dawn: The Series".


""From Dusk till Dawn" is the biggest stage of my life in the sense of learning because I am putting in use all that I've learned in my adolescence and now it's my turn to learn about another world of acting and how this industry works here. I've learned to be more diligent with my English, with the things I do, with my acting. I feel like I've progressed a lot in a year. I have learned a lot in the realm of acting. I've absorbed experiences more than ever before. I think this is the year where I've learned the most in my life and I'm grateful. It has been pure blessings!" the Mexican actress and singer explained.


González also shared about her time in Hollywood: "I've grown a lot this year since it's been such a life changing year for me. Filming From Dusk till Dawn, signing with Neutrogena at an international level, and having a lot of other projects that are coming up but I just can't talk about them yet. In one year I've done a lot of things and I am excited and can't wait to share them with everyone that has supported me since day one."


For the full interview of Eiza González, check out ParaTodos.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts