Dale Earnhardt Jr. Engaged To Amy Reimann

NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. is officially engaged to his girlfriend Amy Reimann. 









Earnhardt Jr., 40, and Reimann took to social media on Wednesday to announce the exciting news. 

"I'm completely overwhelmed with love & joy. Happiest girl in the world! I love you so much @DaleJr," Reimann tweeted along with a photo of the two.


The athlete added: "Looking forward to the rest of my life with this amazing girl."

Earnhardt Jr. spoke out about their affair back in February. 


"The people we interact with on Twitter are: "When are you going to do it? Pop the question already,"" Dale told USA Today, noting: "She gets it more than I do: People telling her all the time I need to put a ring on it. When I turned 40, it really ramped up. People are like: "Man, your time is running out. Amy is a good girl, what are you waiting for?""

He went on: "I'm not going to be held accountable (to wear a ring) and she can do whatever she wants. I figure if we ever get to that step in life, I owe her that much", adding: "I'll have to put up with (her wearing a ring). But I'm free of all my obligations in that regard."


This will be the first marriage for Earnhardt Jr.

The couple started dating back in 2009.


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts