Jenny McCarthy On Donnie Wahlberg: "He Has The Most Beautiful Penis"

Jenny McCarthy paid a visit to "Watch What Happens Live" on Wednesday and shared very intimate details about her love life with husband Donnie Wahlberg.


When a fan called in to the show to ask McCarthy, 41, how sex had changed for her after she had gotten married, the TV personality was quoted as saying: "Without a doubt it gets better every single time I make love to him. First of all, he has the most beautiful penis I have ever seen in my life. Sometimes they are deformed looking," noting: "Sometimes they are a different color that you aren't used to. Some are like purple. Some are pink."


McCarthy went on: "The size is perfect. I can't get too descriptive. It fits my vagina perfectly and hits the spots right. He makes love to a woman." Wahlberg, 45, quickly intervened from the audience: "Not any woman. Just you!"

The Sirius XM radio host then recalled how long she waited to sleep with her husband. "I held out," Jenny declared, claiming: "I know there was a two in it. I don't know if it was two dates, two weeks or two months."


McCarthy stated that she thought Wahlberg was married when they first met. When she learned he was single, McCarthy confessed: "I wanted to sit on his face and that's what I told him. Then I gave him my phone number. God his family is watching. I'm sorry."

She added: "He didn't call for two weeks! Then we went out and I knew from date one I was going to marry him."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts