Jennifer Lopez: "I've Been Single For A Couple Months" (VIDEO)

Jennifer Lopez clarified the rumors about her love life and talked about her relationship with ex-husband Marc Anthony during her appearance on Thursday's "Wendy Williams Show."


Williams, 49, asked Lopez, 44, if she is currently single, as in "not intimate with anybody at this time."


"Yes," Lopez admitted, noting: "I've been single for a couple of months."

Although Jennifer is not dating anyone at the moment, she revealed that love is "something that I always cherish."


Lopez also opened up about looking for guidance in her life.




"I'm a big soul searcher and I read a lot of, like, self-help books," Lopez went on, adding: "I am always kinda searching for answers. I'll randomly just open a Bible looking for answers and guidance."

Check out the full video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts