Jourdan Dunn Quotes

1. I mean, I suppose when I'm in London, I'm home so I'm more comfortable.

2. The unconditional love for you child, it's truly amazing.

3. I wear my heart on my sleeve.


4. I love being around my family. I am very close to my mum, my brother, my grandmother, my aunts - we constantly poke fun at each other, but it's all done out of love.





5. I am not big on jewelry, but I do love hats as an accessory, specifically snap backs and beanies.

6. I'm always traveling, so I tend to online shop. My go-to sites are Net-a-Porter and Matches. I recently moved to N.Y.C. and frequently shop at Sur La Table for my kitchen; Flair home collection, Aedes de Venustas for all my favorite home fragrances.


7. I'm a compulsive sneaker collector, mostly limited edition.

8. Happiness is making your dreams come true.

9. I'm a mum. Cooking is something I have to do. It's something I like to do.

10. I don't wear heels. I'm all about flats from Chanel and wedges. I love my Gucci wedge boots.

11. I'm really ambitious.


12. I always get so excited cooking chicken wings.

13. London's not a white city. So why should our catwalks be so white?

14. I like seeing how I can look in a photo.

15. My favorite types of cuisine are Asian and Caribbean, and I love cooking new recipes for my family.


16. I always have shoe trouble.

17. Recently, I haven't had too much time to read. But I love a good romance novel.

18. I go to castings and see several black and Asian girls, then I get to the show and look around there's just me and maybe one other colored face.

19. When I go back into education, I'm going to do business studies.

20. I don't like to attach myself to material things.


21. I am hoping to be able to lend my support to a Sickle Cell charity in the near future, as I want to try and help raise money and awareness about this disease.





22. I practice a lot.



23. I like an occasional glass of wine, though I don't drink before a shoot or a show - blotchy skin is not a good idea, however good your make-up artist.


24. I love being around my family.



25. I don't have a favorite designer because I feel every designer offers something different and special, but I do really like Alexander Wang, Burberry, Stella McCartney and Balmain.



26. I don't wear heels.

27. I love anything to do with cooking, from watching the Food Network to reading recipe books by Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and Levi Roots.


What do you think of Jourdan Dunn's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts