Tamara Ecclestone Pregnant: "I Feel So Lucky"

Tamara Ecclestone tied the knot with Jay Rutland in June and headed on their honeymoon in July.

It appears that Ecclestone, 29, has already began her family with new husband Jay Rutland as she has revealed she is pregnant.

The couple, who only met nine months ago, are expecting their first baby together in 2014.


Tamara explained to Hello! magazine: "I just feel so lucky. I never imagined this all happening so quickly. It's crazy how life works in such mysterious ways, adding: "Jay loves children and I'm really excited for the next phase of our relationship."

Rutland, 32, told the mag: "It's been an amazing year, meeting and marrying my beautiful wife. Now we are expecting our first child and looking forward to the next step together."


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts