Blake Lively Launches Lifestyle Company

Blake Lively is launching her own lifestyle company.
"It's something that will be launching in a few months and that I'm really, really thrilled about," Lively, 26, revealed to Vogue UK.

Blake was quoted as saying: "The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that. There's nothing like it out there - it's without a genre."


Lively explained to the outlet: "I have so many passions outside of acting and things that I grew up being good at and that I don't utilize when acting. Acting was something that my family did so I just kind of got into it by default, but there was so much that I cultivated, thinking that I wouldn't be an actor."





"A lot has changed for me in the last year!" Lively noted, adding: "I got married, I finished Gossip Girl after six years, I had my first break in a while and I've been working on this company...it has been nice to have a separation from my show."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 

Comments

Popular Posts