Alec Baldwin in Wife's Prenatal Yoga Video

Hilaria Thomas has a special partner on her side in her latest yoga video: her husband, Alec Baldwin.


Baldwin appears in his wife's new DVD "Fit Mommy-to-Be Prenatal Yoga," helping her display several workouts that require two people.

Of working with her popular husband, Thomas was quoted as saying: "Sometimes I step into his world, and that was an example of him stepping into my world. He very much did what I wanted him to do."


 "I was the boss that day. We're both very bossy people, and that day he let me be the boss," Hilaria explained to Vanity Fair.

It has to be noted that Baldwin and Thomas welcomed baby girl Carmen last month.


Check out the video below...



 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts