Robin Thicke's Mom On Miley Cyrus VMA Performance: "I Can Never Unsee It"

Miley Cyrus' racy performance at the VMAs is still the hot topic of pop culture conversation and the latest person to talk about her raunchy set is none other than Robin Thicke's mother, Gloria Loring.

After watching the show, Loring revealed to "omg! Insider": "I don't understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do."


Thicke's mom was quoted as saying: "I just keep thinking of her mother and father watching this," explaining: "I was not expecting her to be putting her butt that close to my son. The problem is, now I can never "unsee" it."

Loring noted: "I think she's misbegotten in this attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial. I didn't get what her point was."




"It was so over the top as to almost be a parody of itself," Loring added.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts