Kelly McGillis Plastic Surgery

American actress Kelly McGillis, best known for her roles as Rachel Lapp in "Witness", Charlie in "Top Gun" and Kathryn Murphy in "The Accused", is rumored to have had plastic surgery to improve her appearance.


McGillis, now 56, is speculated to have gotten a boob job and botox injections.




In the past, McGillis underwent a boob job, but she had the implants removed after realizing she was living a "lie".




The "Top Gun" star went under the knife in a bid to boost her self-esteem, but she finally came to regret the operation. McGillis admitted she only found happiness after learning to accept her natural looks.



McGillis revealed to Britain's The Times Magazine: "I once had a boob job but I took them out because it felt like a frigging lie. People would say: "You have nice t*ts" and I'd be like: "F**k, they're not mine.""


"I did try Botox but let me tell you, trying to do Shakespeare without being able to move your face is the most frustrating thing in the land. What's wrong with me as I am? I'm convinced the industry is going to need 70 year olds who look 70," McGillis was quoted as saying.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts