Rita Ora Quotes

1. All I can do is take influences from where I was raised.


2. When it comes down to the music, it's just you and the microphone. It's not you and the record execs.


3. I admire Rihanna.






4. Women love an honest man.

5. Clothes are fun. The designers have so much fun making them, you should have fun wearing them, too.


6. You can tell an honest artist from one who's just given all their songs.


7. I don't know what it feels like not to have a great family support system - I was lucky to have that.

8. Every person has a signature. Just some people don't know it yet.


9. I don't think I could do a reality show, no.




10. I am committed to glamour.

11. I have always liked the contrast between being blonde and having dark features.


12. I have had young fascinations but never love.

13. I dyed my hair blonde when I was 14. My mom was not happy. But I love being blonde.

14. I think I've always been fine on stage - though I get nervous beforehand. But once I'm on stage, all of that goes out of the window.


15. I walked into this industry blond with red lips, and I will leave this industry blond with red lips. Mark my words.





16. I really have paid my dues. When I get to stay in fancy hotel suites these days, I remind myself of that.


17. I was signed at 18 and had to grow up quickly.

18. I'm most scared of failing, of disappointing people.

19. I'm not going to have a baby until I'm around 30-something.

20. I'm very private.


21. I'm often mistaken for Spanish or Latin descent.



22. I've always been into looking different.

23. My mum and my dad are the sweetest couple.


24. It's nice to always make an effort when you get photographed.

25. The public's not stupid.

26. Roc Nation is such an incredible, unique team, especially in the music industry. Everyone genuinely loves and cares about each other.

27. The worst thing is when a guy just looks awkward. It's not attractive.

28. When I was a kid, I'd spray paint my hair, cut clothes up.


What do you think of Rita Ora's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts