Kelly Osbourne Engaged To Matthew Mosshart

Kelly Osbourne is engaged to boyfriend Matthew Mosshart!


According to US, Osbourne, 28, became engaged in early December. The pair claims they're "really excited" about getting maried.

According to an insider, Kelly "is the happiest she's ever been. Her career is going well, and she's in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy."


Kelly's boyfriend have her parents' approval. A family source describes him as "a stand-up guy" to US.



In an October interview with English magazine "Fabulous", Kelly revealed: "I couldn"t believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could, but I'm so happy".

"I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before," Kelly added.

It has to be mentioned that Kelly and Matthew first met at the July 2011 wedding of Kate Moss. The two emerged together publicly five months later.



Congratulations to the happy couple!



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts