Jennifer Lawrence: "In Hollywood I'm Obese"

Jennifer Lawrence has not any intention of being an anorexic celeb - even for the sake of her career!









Jennifer Lawrence, 22, who rose to international stardom in 2012 portraying Katniss Everdeen in the blockbuster hit "The Hunger Games", reveals in the December 2012 issue of Elle that she is comfortable in her own skin and doesn't care if she is "considered a fat actress" in Hollywood.


"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress," Jennifer told Elle. "I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach."





"I eat like a caveman," Lawrence was quoted as saying. "I'll be the only actress who doesn't have anorexia rumors."

Although Hollywood celebrities like Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have all resorted to risky dieting methods to shed many pounds for a role, Jennifer swears she will never follow in their footsteps.


"I'm never going to starve myself for a part. I keep waiting for that one role to come along that scares me enough into dieting, and it just can't happen. I'm invincible."




Part of the reason that she refuses to get super thin for a film, is that she doesn't want to be a bad role model for her fans.

"I don't want little girls to be like "Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner." That's something that I was really conscious of during training, when you're trying to get your body to look exactly right. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong, not thin and underfed."


One thing is certain: Jennifer Lawrence doesn't look skinny or obese. She simply has curves, which is very feminine! And that's a good thing...What do you think?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 

Comments

Popular Posts